After the Christmas indulgences, step away from family, work and every day pressures for a day of detoxing the mind and body. Start the New year as you mean to go on.
The day will be held at Jane's family home, Elmfield, a stunning estate on the banks of the river Bann. With 50 acres of landscaped grounds it is a sanctuary of peace and calm. John and Jane will guide you through a series of embodied mindfulness meditation and movement practices, teach you simple breath work to cleanse and calm the body, and treat you to a delicious but healthy lunch and detoxing juices. This the perfect way to start the year to recover yourself and your health. Enjoy a day of self focus to reignite your vitality and health.
- Enjoy time out for yourself, slowing down with meditation practices
- Detox your body with healthy juices and breath work
- Learn top tips to keep your mind and body in balance for the year to come
- Learn simple techniques to maintain resilience to daily stresses and pressures
- Enjoy a gentle return to a fitness programme after holiday indulgences
- Relax in beautiful natural surroundings
- Take time to set health intentions for your year ahead
- Receive a personal bespoke health and fitness plan
With Jane Shaw and John Niblock
Jane is a craniosacral therapist and psychologist supporting individuals to recover from and become resilient to adverse life experiences, thus nurturing their true emergent potential. She writes and teaches courses internationally on mind-body medicine weaving together the latest neuroscience research with ancient indigenous healing practices. Her teaching approach is one of deep presence and embodied listening, using principles of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, Jungian psychology, neurobiology, and dream analysis.
John is a psychotherapist and fitness instructor with over 25 years experience working in health for the mind and body. He specialises in bespoke training and wellbeing programmes for his clients in Banbridge, Co. Down. His extensive knowledge of anatomy, physiology, nutrition, psychology, and martial arts, combined with his intuitive approach create powerful and lasting results for those he works with. He embodies the principles of natural body intelligence, always being guided by the wisdom of the body.
£90 for the day. Includes lunch and all refreshments
For more details or to book email or call Jane: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07974 159460.