For a client to be truly met at the level of their being is one of the most healing events.
This 2 day class is designed for all therapists and health pracitioners who wish to develop their embodied listening skills for clinical practice. Using the principles and practices of craniosacral therapy and meditation Jane will take you through exercises and techniques for whole body listening.
- learn how to be more present for your clients
- establish healthy boundaries in clinical practice
- develop tools and techniques to ground yourself when with a challenging client
- experience how your presence affects the clinical container
- enjoy time out for yourself as therapist in beautiful tranquil natural surroundings
This workshop is for anyone working in wellbeing and health including psychotherapists, counsellors, bodyworkers, primary care health practitioners, social workers
Participants will be limited to 12. £160 for two days including lunch and all refreshments. To find out more or to book at place contact Jane at email@example.com or 07974 159460.
Elmfield, Gilford, Co. Down